Ok I know I said I was going to post on the first picture, but that was of Nick, so I decided on this one-- it's my favorite :) THIS is the picture where I can see that he totally looks like you-- its the nose. Ok, Danielle-- you have a beautiful baby-- I still can't believe that you have a baby and that I'm married but I am very excited about it! I love you and it was seriously SO amazing to talk to you tonight. Talk to you soon... Heath
1 comment:
Ok I know I said I was going to post on the first picture, but that was of Nick, so I decided on this one-- it's my favorite :)
THIS is the picture where I can see that he totally looks like you-- its the nose.
Ok, Danielle-- you have a beautiful baby-- I still can't believe that you have a baby and that I'm married but I am very excited about it!
I love you and it was seriously SO amazing to talk to you tonight.
Talk to you soon...
Heath
Post a Comment