Saturday, August 06, 2005


Eleven months old
and enjoying every second at the beach!

2 comments:

JLW said...

I need new Aidan pictures!! He's probably already changed so much since this last one was taken!

Love you guys. Hope things are well. -Ashley

Luke and Heather said...

Happy birthday to you (2 days ago)...Happy birthday to you (2 days ago)... Happy Birthday to Aidan, Happy Birthday to you (2 days ago).
I agree with you-- it is very strange that you have a 1-year old little boy. But you shouldn't feel old, you spring chicken you :)
I am glad you FINALLY called me. Yes, we will talk soon... And I'm glad you had a good trip. Tell Nick not to trip on your leaving the phone at home. It's a pretty typical Danielle occurance (losing your phone, deleting all the numbers, etc...). I think I've given you my number more than anyone in my life... silly :)
Ok so I agree with Ashley-- take more pictures :) I want to see that 1 year old.