Aidan the wonder boy saving the world one day at a time with his shield (our garbagage can lid) and his sword (his sand shovel) PS ~ He takes this very seriously
Those cheeks-- i love those cheeks! Hey my phone was on silent last night and I didn't see that you called until this morning!!! :( I will seriously call you as soon as I can, no joke this time (you know, cuz the other times I was joking) haha Love you~ (pray for the hurricane!)
Gosh he is so dang cute! Thanks for calling D, it was so nice to talk to you. Just so you know, I will always now think of you yelling silly things during your labor. It nice to know that you are so spiritual that you can think of Mary while birthing. (you probably could have been even more spiritual if you would have thought of Jesus, maybe next time?)
Hurricane? Does she want us to actually pray FOR the hurricane, or that the hurricane wouldn't hit them? :)
I think you should pray FOR the hurricane... that it gets saved. That it comes to know the Lord and forsakes the sin of destroying people's lives through wind. :)
3 comments:
Those cheeks-- i love those cheeks!
Hey my phone was on silent last night and I didn't see that you called until this morning!!! :(
I will seriously call you as soon as I can, no joke this time (you know, cuz the other times I was joking) haha
Love you~ (pray for the hurricane!)
Gosh he is so dang cute! Thanks for calling D, it was so nice to talk to you. Just so you know, I will always now think of you yelling silly things during your labor. It nice to know that you are so spiritual that you can think of Mary while birthing. (you probably could have been even more spiritual if you would have thought of Jesus, maybe next time?)
Hurricane? Does she want us to actually pray FOR the hurricane, or that the hurricane wouldn't hit them? :)
I think you should pray FOR the hurricane... that it gets saved. That it comes to know the Lord and forsakes the sin of destroying people's lives through wind. :)
Post a Comment