Danielle- the more pictures I see of your baby, the cuter he gets. He's got the modeling thing down, I tell you. These pictures kind of remind me of Luke's pictures when he was a baby- actually all through middle school- his mom dressed him in vests-- this one is much cuter than those- but I guess it was the 80's :) Let's talk soon-- taking pictures tonight for our Christmas card, after that I have nothing, so maybe we can chat :) Love you~
2 comments:
Danielle- the more pictures I see of your baby, the cuter he gets. He's got the modeling thing down, I tell you. These pictures kind of remind me of Luke's pictures when he was a baby- actually all through middle school- his mom dressed him in vests-- this one is much cuter than those- but I guess it was the 80's :) Let's talk soon-- taking pictures tonight for our Christmas card, after that I have nothing, so maybe we can chat :) Love you~
What a face! I wouldn't want to make him cry, I'll bet he gets the saddest look ever!
Post a Comment