i am so sorry that i have not been able to put up pictures recently.............our computer is a little out of sorts ~ but will hopefully be back to normal soon.......in the mean time aidan is slightly obsessed with his guitar and signs all day long (his favorite song right now is one - two - three - fooor - fife - nen - mixed in with a lot of ohhhhhs).
more pictures to come. . . . . .
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh... my beautiful friend... I am so excited that I will see new pictures of your model of a child soon.
I'll call you as soon as I can. I am recovering-- slowly... it was SO painful, I can't even tell you... then the effects of the general were awful... what am I talking about, ARE awful- they're still wearing off.
Anyway, Love you~ Can't wait to see pictures :)
I can't wait for the pictures! Jude and Aidan would be a funny pair because Jude sings "One, Two, Three, Four, FRIES!"
Awwww miss you so much! I wish I was home I could help you out with the computer. Well hopefully we will talk soon. Love ya!
Woman! We NEED new pictures of your son! NOW!
I'm sorry you guys are sick. The Flu is the absolute WORST. If Jude gets it I just have to think, "I'm glad it's not cancer or a life threating illness." Then the perspective makes it better, but still, it's gross!
Alright missy... I just posted some pictures, so now it's your turn. I know we're both so bad at keeping up with this whole thing-- maybe we can have some sort of support group... every time I post, you post, etc... :)
haha
Miss you, talk to you soon~
The day new pictures are posted on this blog, I will scream with delight!
Post a Comment