Christmas in California. . . .We had the most wonderful time with our family. Spending time with Aron and Monique was such a treat! And Aidan and Leina were adorable together.......
OH MY GOOOOOOODNNNNESSSSS... you're kidding me right? I am not seeing new pictures... YAY! I'm so happy I get to see these of your cute little family. You guys look so beautiful- now if Aidan would just look at the camera.. I will even overlook the fact that these are from CHRISTMAS... just because I have been wanting to see pictures so bad I don't even care when they're from :) Love you... let's talk soon :)
1 comment:
OH MY GOOOOOOODNNNNESSSSS... you're kidding me right? I am not seeing new pictures...
YAY! I'm so happy I get to see these of your cute little family. You guys look so beautiful- now if Aidan would just look at the camera..
I will even overlook the fact that these are from CHRISTMAS... just because I have been wanting to see pictures so bad I don't even care when they're from :)
Love you... let's talk soon :)
Post a Comment