This face is so stinkin cute- his eyebrows all raised and all... I love your child and I haven't even met him! :) I miss you-- yes, let's talk soon. My sister is still here until Sunday- call you after that. LOVE YOU!
This face is so stinkin cute- his eyebrows all raised and all... I love your child and I haven't even met him! :) I miss you-- yes, let's talk soon. My sister is still here until Sunday- call you after that. LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
This face is so stinkin cute- his eyebrows all raised and all... I love your child and I haven't even met him! :)
I miss you-- yes, let's talk soon. My sister is still here until Sunday- call you after that.
LOVE YOU!
This face is so stinkin cute- his eyebrows all raised and all... I love your child and I haven't even met him! :)
I miss you-- yes, let's talk soon. My sister is still here until Sunday- call you after that.
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment