Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pictures are coming...I promise!!!

Sooooo.......time is flying by and I have yet to sit down and post new pictures but I promise they are on there way. . .We are all doing wonderful - Aidan is now two years old (but if you aske him he will tell you that he is 16?!?) - Our new house is framed and the roof is totally done yaaaahhh! - My coaching season has started (varsity field hockey) - Nick is busy as ever with work but loving every minute - God is so good to us and we are thanking him for all that He is to us!

And pictures are really on their way!

1 comment:

Luke and Heather said...

Alright, missy they better be soon. Just like my phone call :)
I am glad to hear that you are doing so well. Aidan probably looks 16 by now with how long it's been since you posted pictures of him! ugh! :)