Danielle! I hope you check this to see if there are new comments on here from time to time.. BECAUSE I went to call you last night and I dont have your phone number. Seriously, I had it at one point. But now I don't. I think it got deleted somehow (??). Anyway, call me when you see this because I can't call you and I want to talk to you! Love you!
1 comment:
Danielle! I hope you check this to see if there are new comments on here from time to time.. BECAUSE I went to call you last night and I dont have your phone number. Seriously, I had it at one point. But now I don't. I think it got deleted somehow (??). Anyway, call me when you see this because I can't call you and I want to talk to you!
Love you!
Post a Comment