Monday, November 19, 2007

An overload of updates.......


Summer's at the beach.......Aidan is in his element at the beach....endless hours of digging.....swimming......running......football......and his newest discovery.....
binoculars......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw we had so much fun at the beach last year, we will have to go again when I'm home!!!

Luke and Heather said...

oh my goodness, you should seriously sign him up for abercrombie kids modeling or something. He is so good looking!! I can't stand it!

Okay so I SERIOUSLY (no lie- not that I lie to you- but i am not just saying this at all) went to call you today and went to go to the D's on my cell phone and you are no where to be found. The same thing happened when i went to soCal- i lost ashley's number! UGh... sooo... can you email me your phone number? do you have my email address? haylalew@yahoo.com. I dont know if you use email- i dont have your email address anymore I dont think. Okay hope to hear from you soon! Sorry!!!!

Luke and Heather said...

oh by the way- just joking about the abercrombie modeling. I mean, not joking about how stinking cute he is... but I know Nick would never allow that. Luke either :)