Friday, December 19, 2008

Wishing You A Merry Christmas




To all of our dear ones. . . .
Praying that the Lord's love and His grace would overwhelm you as we celebrate the birth of our Sweet Sweet Savior.
I know that over the next few weeks I will be long gone from the whole blog updating thing. . . as I enjoy my beautiful boys and settle my heart before the Lord as we enter this new year. . .
And I must say I think this may just be the most wonderful time of the year to be pregnant. . . What a miracle. . .
We love you! And miss all of you that are oh too far away. . .







3 comments:

JLW said...

I'm swelling up with tears...and I'm just fat in general, but you look amazing! Aidan is growing like a weed. I can't believe it. :) Post more when you can....you know I'll be around to read it! :) love you!

JLW said...

"swelling up with tears" at you cute-ness that is. :)

Just wanted to make sure that was clear! haha!

Unknown said...

Aidan is getting so big! Man I really just need to get home and see you guys. These are great pictures, I love getting to see the bump :).Happy New Year! Love and miss ya lots!!