Ok so after Ashley said "suit" I had to laugh. Is this a suit or pj's cuz I thought it was pjs. But I can't really tell because of the picture... haha, anyway, i'm a little mental I guess but it's still cute either way, little pumpkin pants. Hey are you going to dress him up for halloween? I'd have to see that!
Danielle-- I am calling you "imminently"... that's a good word, right? Meaning, soon, very soon, at any time. haha... ok, I can't wait talk to you my dear. Sit by the phone :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday little Aidan! Your little suit is soooo cute. Hopefully by the next birthday we'll be able to see you!
Ok so after Ashley said "suit" I had to laugh. Is this a suit or pj's cuz I thought it was pjs. But I can't really tell because of the picture... haha, anyway, i'm a little mental I guess but it's still cute either way, little pumpkin pants.
Hey are you going to dress him up for halloween? I'd have to see that!
Danielle-- I am calling you "imminently"... that's a good word, right? Meaning, soon, very soon, at any time. haha... ok, I can't wait talk to you my dear. Sit by the phone :)
Post a Comment