Sunday, September 18, 2005


Michael and Trinity's wedding.....Absolulty beautiful......We are so excited for all that the Lord has for them.......and did I mention that Trin was the most beautiful bride. (More pictures of the wedding to come)

4 comments:

Luke and Heather said...

Danielle~ YOU look absolutely beautiful... This picture is awesome, you should frame it... I am calling you tonight, really. ;) Love you...

JLW said...

I love this pictures too! You guys are the cutest couple, always were, always will be. I'm going to try to call you again soon too.

Unknown said...

You guys look so great!! Ahhh I can not wait to see more pictures of the wedding, already I can just tell it must have been amazing....miss you!

Luke and Heather said...

You HAVE to put pictures of her wedding up SOON ok? I bet she was so gorgeous... I swear, I am still going to name my child trinity-- boy or girl haha and whether Luke likes it or not.