Our 'water bug' has been getting in as much swimming time as possible these last few days. . . In fact when explaining to Aidan that now summer is over and it is too cold to swim but fall is here and we will have so much fun - picking apples and going to the farm and getting a new costum for halloween. . . he quickly interupted me to say " just gonna be a water bug with huge eyes and big legs"!So for the next thirty days I will be trying to make a water bug costum (which you all know is going to be a stretch cause I never really embraced the whole 'now I am a mom and need to make stuff for my kids thing....') or better yet convince A that he would like to be something else!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is SO OLD! I can't believe how fast they grow-- it hasn't been THAT long since you posted!
Miss you- Just came back from CA- talk to you soon :)
"Aidan, a frog is just like a water bug!" hahahaha I love it!
Post a Comment