Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Two years old........and best friends....


On Aidan's birthday while I was taking these pictures our conversation went something like this- - - "A. you are two years old today, can you believe it?"
"yeah momma I am this many (holding up two fingers), now I think that we can be best friends. yeah. we are best friends."
So......isn't my best friend so funny?!?

3 comments:

Luke and Heather said...

Hello my other BFF! I would love to garden with you (now if we could just get this distance thing reconciled!) (unfortunately i know nothing about roses- i'm taking advantage of the plethora of tropical plants down here! :)

JLW said...

He is so SMART. Isn't it one of the most wonderful and the most hard parts of being a parent?

JLW said...

D, why do we not get any pictures of you and nicky boy? I miss you guys!