Thursday, January 10, 2008

.....my slight obsession....









Well I am sad to say that A. will be making a visit to the barber shop this weekend.....with school pictures next week (so funny huh...pre-school pictures!?) I figure we need to tame the wild beast that his hair is....as of now I feel ok about the whole ordeal....but at any given moment I could change my mind and refuse to allow anyone to touch his hair (I have become very attached to that little head of hair).....so my friends, enjoy it while you can.....I surely am..I think I took around 50 - 60 pictures today of yes, just his hair.....




4 comments:

JLW said...

I can see why you are obsessed. Its adorable!

Unknown said...

He does have awesome hair. I love the third picture down, its awesome! Thanks for the updates!

JLW said...

Where are those house pictures?! I'm seriously dying to see it! :) Love you!

Unknown said...

You know there are a couple things I don't like about blogger.com or whatever. They don't give you the date that someone leaves a comment so I have no idea when you left me a comment haha and then I click on your name and it takes me to your profile, but there is no link on there to all the pictures, its very weird.