Oh my goodness, seriously you are the most beautiful I have EVER seen you. I can't stop looking at these pictures. I love your hair and your beautiful face!!!! Tell Nick that I said he is SOOO lucky (as if he didn't know already) :) I just got my hair chopped but it doesn't look 1/10th as good as yours :(
Love you!!!
I'm going to Mexico for 2 weeks for Christmas... after that, we WILL talk!!!!
I Love the top and bottom ones the best! You guys are so beautiful! I got your message too - while I was in the Doctors office for Cruz's first check up, and I almost had a breakdown because it was so sweet. I even saved it to listen to it again. Thank you so much, it meant SO much to me! I love you!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, seriously you are the most beautiful I have EVER seen you. I can't stop looking at these pictures. I love your hair and your beautiful face!!!! Tell Nick that I said he is SOOO lucky (as if he didn't know already) :)
I just got my hair chopped but it doesn't look 1/10th as good as yours :(
Love you!!!
I'm going to Mexico for 2 weeks for Christmas... after that, we WILL talk!!!!
I Love the top and bottom ones the best! You guys are so beautiful! I got your message too - while I was in the Doctors office for Cruz's first check up, and I almost had a breakdown because it was so sweet. I even saved it to listen to it again. Thank you so much, it meant SO much to me! I love you!
Post a Comment