Monday, December 10, 2007

Our Curious George....



Notice the banana in his pocket......pretty cute.......



We had so much fun this year trick-or-treating...the entire family came along!
I included this (very blurry not great) picture to show the true determination that Aidan exhibited from house to house. Not only did he try to pack in as many houses as he possibly could before bed time....he sincerly believed that he had to first perform a trick before he could be given candy...so the neighbors had their fair share of singing, dancing (break dancing that would be), Bible verse receiting, and the occasional spelling of a word.














Yes.....I was the Man in the Yellow Hat.....and I loved very minute of it!



Nick took over about half way through the neighborhood...and I must admit made a much better Man in the Yellow Hat than I....





1 comment:

Luke and Heather said...

Is your hair that short??!?! I love it!!!

These pictures are so cute! I love them all and I still want to eat his cheeks even though he isn't a little baby anymore!