





In school Aidan had a circus parade (in place of Halloween) .....originally he was going to be a monkey (so we would only have to get one costume)....but after reading some circus books at the library our conversation went something like this..."mommy I just had this really great idea"..."what was that A."......."well the thing is that every circus needs a ring leader, and I do look like one, and I just love the tuxamasqedo that they wear,and I promise I will be a good listener,and so for the circus parade I will be the ring leader-zoo keeper!"I must admit I was all about his "really great idea".....and was able to throw together a fairly impressive costume for one who is not gifted in the craft type of way!
1 comment:
TOTALLY impressive! Aidan has SO much personality its amazing! You have a SERIOUS genius on your hands...as if you didn't know that already! :)
Post a Comment