Forgive me.....it has been way too long........and I would love to offer excuse after excuse......but I have none..... ; )
All is well here.....Aidan continues to keep us laughing, keep us on our toes, and keep us so thankful for the love that the Lord has for us.......and as you can see he is getting bigger by the second....to think that I have an almost four year old is unbelievable!
So...enough blabbing....I know I know you just want updated pictures.....
Here are a few from our wonderful vacation in Punta Cana......and more will be on their way.....I promise - don't give up on my yet!!!!!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness you guys are sooooo cute! Your hair and your BABY (who isn't a baby at all) I just can't believe it! Okay, and I have to say that that second picture down is just the cutest of you guys! I can't wait for your NEXT blog. :)
P.S. I got your message, but my phone is really finicky and doesn't always work, so i will call you back sometime soon! :) Love you!
Ahhh I was pleasently surprised tonight to stop by your page and find an update! I can't even believe how big Aidan is getting, I just can't wait to come home!! Miss you lots. Love ya!
Post a Comment