Thursday, August 21, 2008

A little bit of this......A little bit of that












We are just holding on to these last few weeks of summer......And yes Aidan was wearing the Dash costume while riding his bike through town......and it did not end there - A. only referred to me as "Elastagirl" and Nick as "Mr. Incredible" for the better part of about three days.....boys will be boys........



2 comments:

JLW said...

So cute! And I know EXACTLY what you mean about whole costume thing. I always get, "No, I'm not Jude anymore, I'm so-and-so." My neighbor, also the same age as our kids, really truly believes she is Sleeping Beauty. :) I Love you Elastagirl!

JLW said...

Is is true? Is it really true? Jake told Tera who told me that you are.... :) I'm hoping and praying!! I have no cell phone and can't call anyone, but here is my number if you get a chance! 951.894.2329