- Yes Yes Yes!!!! We are having another little baby - a little boy. And we are absolutely overjoyed!
- I am already about half way to my due date - March 5....and we are thanking the Lord that this little guy is strong and healthy. I am truly humbled by the Lord's grace.
- We have yet to fall in love with a name....all suggestions will be appreciated..
- Aidan turned four last month and seems to be just about ready for college...as the summer came to an end we set up his little lemonade stand for our final "sale" of the summer to which Aidan says to me "This will be great, I need to make a little bit more money for college" !?! I in turn told Nick that perhaps he talks a little bit too much about Aidan's college fund...
- Much to my wonderful husbands dismay I will be...drum roll please... attending a New Kids On The Block concert in just a few weeks. A true dream come true!
- Nick is busy as ever with work.....and soccer games with A....and perfecting his homemade pizza (with his little chef)....and creating bedtime stories (which I am begging him to actually publish...like in all of his spare time...ha! )
- We are all enjoying the beautiful fall weather - and we think that our little town may be the best place in the world during this season....we love it!
- I also have about 3000 pictures that have yet to be sorted through on my computer. I promise I will get to posting them.....really I promise....
- Our Phillies are going to the World Series! Aidan is truly beside himself...
- As stated in # 8 I will truly be back soon to update. I'm turning over a new leaf!!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
I love lists!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You apparently ARE turning over a new leaf, lady! You changed the colors on your blog and everything! Amazing! :)
I am so excited for you my pregnant friend. Maybe somehow I can come out to Philadelphia after you have the new baby (since it's not that far away now!)
Love you!!!!
Ummmm, I love your new blog and all the amazing stories and I saw that I missed a call from you the other day, so you can expect one from me soon! Any new name ideas for the littlest Mr. Bach? You will love and adore seeing A and the new baby together - my heart melts when Jude and Cruz are playing together. The male bond is amazing and so much less complicated than girls. HAHA! Love you. We'll talk sooon!
Post a Comment