Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Soon-To-Be Big Brother




Here are some pictures from when we told Aidan that he was going to be a big brother....

  • Picture 1 - "Aidan we have something very special to tell you.....a huge surprise" He waits silently, yes the boy who never stops talking.
  • Picture 2 - "Wait I know I know (Aidan says) you got me another book about Mars no a book about Neptune yup did you?did you? that would be the biggest surprise ok tell me tell me"
  • Picture 3 - "No Aidan it is something so much better than that. I have a little baby in my tummy...so...you are going to be a big brother. Can you believe it?" Pure joy comes across his face and in true disbelief he says "Really? I am? It's what I have always wanted to be! But wait where is the baby like right now?" I point to my stomach - his reaction - well the picture says it all...
  • Picture 4 - After doing a little baby dance around the family room he begins patting my stomach...."I love you my little baby its me Aidan and I will take you and you will sleep in my room and I will make sure to give you applesauce cause you sure love that and then I will change you and be your babysitter".....hmmmm......



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this picture sequence! So awesome!