Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Wedding of the Century




Chris and Leah were the most beautiful bride and groom! There wedding day was wonderful - a true picture of the Lords love toward us.
I could not have been any more proud of my brother and his lovely Leah. What an honor to be a part of their day......and please allow me to have a "mom" moment.....I can not explain to you how unbelievable cute Aidan was. The look of pride on his face after delivering the ring was priceless!!! Clearly the seriousness in which he took his role as ring bearer was exhausting....yes in the picture above, my child who doesn't sleep is sleeping.
Here's to you Mr. and Mrs. Barnhart!!!



1 comment:

Luke and Heather said...

wow, your brother is a MAN and not a boy anymore... so crazy to me. I realize just how long it has been since I have seen you :(
And what a beautiful couple and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of your 'sleeping child who does not sleep' with you in all your beautiful-ness... you look gorgeous and I am looking forward to those moments for my child who doesn't sleep :)

Love you!
And love the new, blogging you!!!