I want one! And I want to live by each other... I want to hold your new little beautiful child and make friends with Aidan :)
Judah and I read Aidan's pick: "Can't You Sleep Little Bear" tonight and he loved it!! (he hasn't had much patience for it up until now!) Thank you again.
Oh and I have some very funny pictures that I am going to have to send to you... they are SO funny and I think you may have forgotten about them (because I did) / have not seen them...
Did you name Christian, in part, after your brother? If so, that is sweet.
LOVE YOU!!!
I know you are so tired, so call me again when you want to talk, seriously and I will try my very very best to be home and answer the phone. I am scared to call you!!! :)
Love all the pictures! Love your family!! Love you!! Thanks for sending me the snapfish photos and posting on here. This means a lot knowing how tired you must be and how much you struggle with technology! I can not wait to meet Christian and see you again!! Miss you :D
2 comments:
I want one!
And I want to live by each other... I want to hold your new little beautiful child and make friends with Aidan :)
Judah and I read Aidan's pick: "Can't You Sleep Little Bear" tonight and he loved it!! (he hasn't had much patience for it up until now!) Thank you again.
Oh and I have some very funny pictures that I am going to have to send to you... they are SO funny and I think you may have forgotten about them (because I did) / have not seen them...
Did you name Christian, in part, after your brother? If so, that is sweet.
LOVE YOU!!!
I know you are so tired, so call me again when you want to talk, seriously and I will try my very very best to be home and answer the phone. I am scared to call you!!! :)
Love all the pictures! Love your family!! Love you!! Thanks for sending me the snapfish photos and posting on here. This means a lot knowing how tired you must be and how much you struggle with technology! I can not wait to meet Christian and see you again!! Miss you :D
Post a Comment