Monday, March 02, 2009

Christian Jason R. Bach

February 25, 2009
11:17 PM
7.13 lbs
21 1/5 inches

More pictures to come soon - I promise!!!!
We are thanking the Lord for His grace......what a miracle this little boy is......we are so in love!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw he is so amazing!! Thanks so much for the picture, I was dying to see the little guy!! Enjoy every moment :) Much love!

JLW said...

YEAH! I was just thinking of you today and wondering if the little one had made his arrival! He is so tiny! I can't wait to hear everything and to see more pictures! Give the babies kisses for me!

-Ashley

Luke and Heather said...

I know you are basking in his cute-ness... I want to too!!! Put some more pictures up or I will have to come visit you :) Ok that wasn't a good threat, I know... not a good way to get you to put more up.

Love you and I hope the Lord is blessing you abundantly with Aidan and the little guy. Enjoy your family of 4 and all your boys!!!